Palantir’s mission is to solve the most important problems for the world’s most important institutions. Its software lets its customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn’t before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, the company is honored to help make its partners better at their most important work.
Palantir was founded in 2004 by a handful of PayPal alumni and Stanford computer scientists. Since then Palantir has doubled in size every year while retaining early-stage values: a startup culture, strong work ethic, and rigorous hiring standards.
Palantir works in a variety of problem areas for various customers in both private and public sector, helping them answer questions like:
- How do you prevent the next $65Bn ponzi scheme?
- How do you take down human trafficking networks?
- How can we help borrowers avoid foreclosure on a massive scale/stabilize housing?
- How can you prevent fraud in Medicare?
- Can you help governments save billions/identify ways to reduce spending?
- Can you help scientists monitor the environment after the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill?
- How do you defend the IP of companies from cyber espionage by bad actors?
- How can you help stop the genocide in the Sudan?
- How can we help target gangs to end their violence?